Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Mother's Day nanay!

Mothers are always special. My mother normally spend a lot of time in kitchen making delicious dishes, she experiment with the new dishes and one thing spend most of her time in kitchen is very challenging and usually I'm the helper in her side .
This Mother’s day celebration is a great idea to tell our mothers how precious and important they are for us, giving gifts on Mother’s day is a common trend. What is important that you set aside special time to make you mom know how important she is to you...

Thank you so much nanay for all your sacrifice, your support and for taking care of me and my 4 siblings .. you're the strong and loving nanay ...Thank u for being there when i need someone to talk to, your advices and thank you for your moral & financial support.

I know u feel the same way nung si tatay ang malayo sa piling natin noon..... kaya naiintindihan mo ang nararamdaman ko ngayun.
thank you for listening always, thanks for reminding me to be a good mother to my son and be patient wife to my husband....
Thank you nanay Mahal na mahal kita.....

lastly to my Mother-in-law happy mother's day poh! we love you poh.
and all the MOTHERS out there , "Happy Mother's Day to all of you "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doha